- Use from birth until the child can sit alone, stand up or crawl.
- Compliant with European standard EN1130:2019
- Extra simple assembly using an Allen key supplied
- Detachable and machine washable fabric at 40°C
- Design: Gaspard Tiné-Bérès for Charlie Crane
- Registered design
- Made in Turkey (Wood), France (Mattresses and laces), China (Cocoon).
- Dimensions of the cradle: 80 x 56 x H 72,5 cm
- Dimensions of the mattress: 68 x 40 x H 5 cm
- Height of the cot base: 44 cm
- Wooden structure: Beech plywood hoop from Turkey or Romania, 2 coats matt water-based varnish. Skids and uprights in solid Beech wood from Turkey, 2 coats matt water-based varnish.
- Metal structure: Wire and metal plate Steel White epoxy paint
- Mesh Version Cocoon: 100% Polyester net – 100% cotton bottom
- Cocoon Version Quilted Textile: Organic Natural Cotton Fabrics from Spain, 100% polyester padding – 100% cotton bottom
- Laces : Round braided laces 100% Polyester thickness 5mm
Content of the box:
- 1 Beech plywood hoop
- 2 feet and 4 legs in solid Beech
- 1 Metal structure
- 1 cocoon
- 1 Mattress
- 1 bag of screws and bolts
- 2 laces length 9,50 m
- 1 user manual (FR/EN/DE/DE/NL/IT/ES/PT)