- Do not use the craddle before reading the instruction manual.
- Use from birth until the child can sit alone, stand up or crawl.
- Compliant with European standard EN1130:2019
- Extra simple assembly using an Allen key supplied
- Detachable and machine washable fabric at 40°C
- Design: Gaspard Tiné-Bérès for Charlie Crane
- Registered design
- Please note: the cradle mattress is sold separately.
- Dimensions of the craddle: 81 x 56 x H 72 cm
- Height of the cot base: 44 cm
- Wooden structure: Beech plywood hoop from Turkey or Romania, 2 coats matt water-based varnish. Skids and uprights in solid Beech wood from Turkey, 2 coats matt water-based varnish.
- Metal structure: Wire and metal plate Steel White epoxy paint
- Mesh Cocoon: 100% Polyester nest – 100% cotton bottom
- Laces : Round braided laces 100% Polyester thickness 5mm
Content of the box:
- 1 beech plywood hoop
- 2 feet and 4 legs in solid beech
- 1 metal structure
- 1 cocoon with 4 PVC rods
- 1 bag of screws and bolts
- 2 laces length 9,50 m
- 1 user manual (FR/EN/DE/DE/NL/IT/ES/PT)